Does "The Constitution for the United States of America" address cell phones, computers, cars, fully automatic machine guns, drugs, and prostitution?
7. [In the plural] Goods ; movables.
1. Movables of a house.
2. Personal or movable estate.
3. Wares ; freight ; merchandise.
Goods ; furniture ; distinguished from real or immovable possessions, as lands or houses.
1. The state of owning or having in one's own hands or power ; property.
2. The thing possessed.
1. Weapons of offense ; or armour of defense.