Who owns government?
Who owns the government?
The Corporate Founding Charter, among other useful purposes, identifies the owners and controllers, as well as the vote-count method.
The unanimous Declaration of the United States of America is the only lawful document (for these united States of America) that can identify and regulate who can be a citizen, who is eligible to vote and how the voter's votes are supposed to be counted.
[...] all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, [...]—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
The owners and controllers are the governed people who created the government.
1. The act of yielding or consenting.
2. Concord; agreement; accord.
3. Coherence with; correspondence.
4. Tendency to one point.
5. The perception one part has with another, by means of some fibres and nerves common to them both.
To Consent (1756)
1. To be of the same mind; to agree.
2. To co–operate to the same end.
Clearing the confusion between, consenting, yielding, and abstaining
Does the person, registered as a voter; who does not submit any ballot at all in a given election cycle —vote or not-vote?
These additional 1756 definitions clear this matter for us.
To Yield (1756)
(v. a.)4. To give as claimed of right.
(v. a.)5. To allow; to permit.
(v. n.)4. To concede; to admit; to allow; not to deny.
To Abstain (1756)
To forbear, to deny one's self any gratification.
Putting the definitions together:
Consent, Yield, & Abstain
Each political jurisdiction maintains a list of people who have qualified and registered as a voter.
We must recognize that we are dealing with a body of people with a known number of members called —Registered Voters.
Regarding the 1756 Consent definition; the only way to get an agreement, an accord, or meeting of the minds, with a known number of people is if more than 50% of that total body agrees to the same balloted item or candidate.
Without the majority of the total body, the item or candidate must fail, for lack of consent.
With the 1756 Yield definition; by not registering as a voter, the citizen has yielded to the will of the majority of the total body of registered voters.
However, with the 1756 To Abstain definition to deny one's self any gratification (neither consenting nor withholding their consent); a registered voter desiring to abstain; they must remove their name from the registration of voters in order to deny themselves any voting gratification of consenting or not consenting.
For the 2024 generation, this is an unusual concept —because is has not been taught in the schools. Fortunately, it still has a chance, as most of the people, presented with the full picture of the Consent of the governed benefits-for-citizens, would like to see it practiced today.
Consent of the governed Vote-Count Benefits
• It forces the people of all political divides (such as party, religion, money, sex, age, race, etc.) to work together to find a candidate common-enough and trusted-enough by the majority of the total number of registered voters to attain their consent. Thus requiring UNITY among the people. This unity —corrupt governments fear most.
• It saves lots of vote-counting time. If less than 50% of the total number of registered voters check in at the polling stations for a ballot —everything and everyone on the ballots automatically failed for lack of consent.
• It protects the rights of those who choose to not participate in the voting, by not criminalizing or demonizing them if they do not register as a voter.
• People who do not want to consent to any thing or any one on the ballot need not even submit a ballot, saving them time from standing in line.
• People who want to consent to some thing or some one on the ballot need not stand in line behind non-consenting voters, which saves them time at the polls as well.
• This demonstrates to all —that the people truly control our government, for the first time in our nation's history.
• It automatically eliminates most of the corruption in government because those sworn into office will have earned the trust of the majority of voters — now knowing that the majority of voters can remove them from office before the end of their term.
• It eliminates the mob–rule and special-interest voting, which at present allows super–small voting populations to run, ruin, and control government.
• Counting votes in this manner encourages more people, registered as voters, to submit a ballot —if they want some item or some candidate to pass. They will know that if they do not submit a ballot to the polls, their vote automatically counts against everything and everyone on the ballot —Because they did not consent to any of it.
• The voter registration gets 100% purged more frequently (preferably every year, right after each election), so as to remove all the names; especially...
• those who died
• those who moved out of the district
• those incarcerated after being duly convicted
• those who lost interest in voting
• others not qualified to vote in that political jurisdiction
• those not wanting to participate in voting; as forced actions rarely produce quality outcome
• It eliminates the false “need” to vote for the Lesser of Evils to feel "patriotic".
How are the governed people supposed to control their Government?
The owners of a new corporation should not be asking this type of question —because their contracts are fresh in mind. However, when that corporation, passed down through many generation, with many new and foreign families becoming co-owners and controllers, that how question might come up, especially if the Corporate Officers begin acting like they own the corporation.
When it comes to government, the above scenario tends to be the case, more often than not.
When tyrant and despotic government officers take control of government, while quite ingeniously allowing for what appear to be free and open democratic elections; and then dictate what gets taught or not taught in the schools; many generations pass with each less competent than the previous when it comes to properly controlling government.
Sadly, this is the too-true story about the people within these united States of America.
The co-owners of government, as that is what citizens really are —co-owners; they should be completely knowledgeable about the content of the corporate founding charter for government. In these united States of America, that corporate charter is, The unanimous declaration of the
For many decades in these united States of America, our politicians have repeatedly referred to The Declaration and The Constitution as, old dead paper; out-dated; and even useless to mention only a few. These political declarations about those contracts usually happen after they are sworn into office. They fail to realize that by them swearing into office under those contracts that they renew those contracts —every year.
Such statements by people sworn into office under those contracts, by the individual's action are breach of contract at the very least; tyranny & treason at its worst. And the citizens do nothing as the politicians continue to set themselves up as untouchable. They do nothing because presently, they do not know what to do.
Ignorance is Bliss
Politicians remain blissful --while the citizens remain ignorant about how to properly control their government.
The consent of the governed vote-count system does not force a citizen to register as a voter.
The consent of the governed voting system, when practiced, is supposed to eliminate voting for the lesser of evils.
Society's ignorance about properly controlling their government also happened —by design and with periodic testing. The following are four monumental tests. There have been 10's of thousands of "smaller" test with each unconstitutional government action in every branch and at every government level that includes: Unconstitutional laws. Unconstitutional Executive Orders and actions. Unconstitutional judicial proceedings.
The first of these four monumental tests the people failed was in 1776; though very little of that failing has since been only slightly corrected. These statements from The unanimous Declaration of the united States of America identify only a few of the failings related to it;
• [...] and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
As a society, we simply continued most of those British political practices, because that is what we knew.
The next failed test from The Declaration is this:
• [... a government] whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
With this test, we failed to recognize within our newly formed government, as well as ever since that time, those very characteristics named as tyrannical and despotic continued by our own politicians, but with different names and slight variations.
We failed in our international relationships with this;
• [...] and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We have warred with many nations, nearly exterminating some of those who merely defended themselves against our oppression and invasions.
We allowed our government officers, our representatives, as proved with this; to not even represent us.
• [...] We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America,[...] do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People [...]
We allowed them to do what they "think" is best for us; rather than to do according to our written contract of The Constitution we set to limit their powers over us.
This failure of society also leads us to the next monumental failed test about 100 years later.
• [...] And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
This is our nation true pledge of allegiance to each other.
Though actions such as those against the Native Americans and The Confederate States of America could be detailed here, they are included in our foreign relations part earlier. This section covers what our government titles "The Pledge of Allegiance" and began forcing impressionable young student minds to recite it under threat of punishment; while falsely identifying that "the republic" is the nation.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
"The Constitution of the United States of America, Article 4, Section 4; identifes exactly what "the republic" actually is.
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government [...]
To recite that Congressional pledge to the government, as a citizen, is an act of treason against the nation —which is us the people. But only treason when the government violates The Constitution of the United States of America; which has been continuous since the very beginning of our nation.
We must remember, that it is the government that owes its allegiance to us the people, by way of their oath to support and defend and uphold The Constitution of the United States of America.
The next major failed test is Amendment 27. The amendment that grants to the employees the power to establish their own wages and benefits.
No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.
By the time this amendment was ratified in 1992; originally proposed in 1789; most of the members of Congress have been in office for several terms, thus, granting their own wages and benefits.
Then, most recently; though often tested before; was the flu that the government named, Corona... not after the beer (maybe).
The United States government weaponized a flu to wreak havoc in the financial and real estate worlds, destroying the businesses and lives of many citizens.
NextHow Reading Comprehension & Math Stop Political Corruption
We, the governed people, are intended to work together to properly control government's powers to equally protect each other's rights. Please subscribe, comment, and encourage others to do the same. Share any of the linked pages or other content within. Get others talking about it.