Repair Vote System To Original Purpose
Repair Vote System To Original Purpose
To minimize corruption in government & Maximize security of rights.
First on this list, we must Know Our Authority Through Documentation that we the governed people not only are the owners of government, but also that when unified, we are supposed to control that government's powers by way of the majority of the total body of registered voters —votes.
Then, when we learn the real designed voting system, (unchanged for our nation since 1776) in that (how reading & math stop political corruption) All Registered Voters Do In Fact Vote; lots of truly beneficial events start happening for the governed people.
Finally, we solidify this repair, with one or all three of the next events; each in order of complexity and length of time to accomplish:
• A well–informed and honorable president would write, sign, and enforce several Constitutional Executive Actions.
• Then, to make those Constitutional Executive Orders more permanent, we ratify a Clarifying Constitutional Amendments in accord with The Constitution of the United States of America, Article 5 amendment process.
• But, if we are going to go through the amendment process for this, and then for several other corrections against some of our long–standing political corruption; we just as well take the time to rewrite the entire nation's constitution to better secure our rights and clarify lots of the past questions that got us into our present mess. A suggested rewrite appears at, The 20/20 Founiding Charter and Constitution for "The United States of America", in its entirety.
As for voting? The old paper-way works best for recounts. Combine it with some modern technology and we have a streamlined vote-counting and verification process:
• Voting takes place in the largest, open, space, auditorium, etc. in each voting precinct, to accommodate the largest body of concerned citizens to witness the vote-counting process.
• Combine modern cash register technology with multiple-copy printouts. The voter gets both copies in order to verify the content is identical.
• As with credit-card purchases, where the receipt is printed with several digits of the credit-card numbers; so to will the receipts be printed with several digits of the Voter-ID Numbers;
• The voter keeps The Voter Copy and deposits The Official Ballot Copy into a transparent tumbler;
• A reverse counter, at the tumbler will show; The Total number of registered voters and the 50%+1 number in a fixed poster format; then the Count-Down Counter will count backwards toward zero indicating how many registered voters have not yet submitted a Consenting Ballot.
• After approximately 10% of the total number of registered voters submit The Official Ballot Copy of the printed ballot into the tumbler, the vote-count crews begin counting the votes; one at a time; placing them on an overhead projector; projecting it onto a wall large enough for a big audience to see it clearly.
• Then, the official vote-counter's tally sheets are constantly shown on the same screen as well, as they mark off each balloted selection;
• This way the person holding the same voter ID receipt number can verify that their vote is correctly counted;
• As opposed to electronic-only voting, where every recount would produce identical results; the paper receipt might produce slight variations depending on if a vote counter missed a ballot or not. If the vote counters also write down in columns, the voter ID number under the selected ballot item, it will be easier to verify what was missed. It also takes longer but becomes more accurate with counter-checks.
• With Audience observation, an audience member might catch an incorrectly recorded ballot by one of the vote-counters.
• Then, every 100 or 1,000 ballots will be boxed with the original Tally Sheets, and a copy of the Master Tally Sheet attached to the top of the box.
NextHelping Homelessness —Solutions
We, the governed people, are intended to work together to properly control government's powers to equally protect each other's rights. Please subscribe, comment, and encourage others to do the same. Share any of the linked pages or other content within. Get others talking about it.